Sustainability Consulting for Salon, Spas and ALL industry supporting businesses.
NEW SERVICE! Now offering one-on-one consulting to help salon and spa owners get started on their path to a "Greener" more "Environmentally-Friendly Salon and Spa! Pricing:
- $60 an hour with the purchase of our Guidebook
- $120 an hour without purchasing our Guidebook
Contact us to set your appointment TODAY! Tamara@naefss.org
Established in 2009, the National Association of Eco-Friendly Salons & Spas Founder, Tamara Jercha, offers sustainability consulting services to Salon & Spa business owners who want to understand what the word “Sustainability” means in today’s context, as well as how it directly relates to their individual business model. NAEFSS assists businesses in achieving success in implementing eco-friendly initiatives without having to create their own sustainability department.
Corporate Operational Consulting & Strategic Sustainability Planning - For industry supporting businesses, direct and distributive, NAEFSS consults at the corporate level on companywide operations, creating an outline for the process of working a Strategic Sustainability Plan with key department heads. Strategic sustainability planning services are available for businesses that do not have specific department heads willing or able to deal with the complexities of setting up the company’s plan. Goals for strategic sustainability planning include:
- Create an atmosphere of conscious sustainability.
- Provide a clear concise roadmap for implementing sustainability initiatives.
- Monitor and managing waste, energy efficiency and water consumption.
- Actively seeking out green technologies, suppliers, and products.
- Document progress for monthly staff meetings and or annual reports
Creating your website's "Sustainability Profile" - What are the Benefits of having a sustainability profile? Higher business value! / Higher investor interest! Many business websites are missing the valued sustainability component or worse, their website makes statements that do not truly reflect a solid sustainability path. Tamara will close the gap between thinking about operating sustainably and actually taking the first steps. She can help where sustainability efforts are STUCK and increase involvement from all departments to support companywide engagement. The ultimate goal is to create or improve the company's Sustainability Profile.
· Speaking Engagements – Tamara teaches the concepts of sustainability at large tradeshow venues as well as more intimate classroom settings. Business Owners, Trade Professionals, Vendors and anyone interested in learning how to save money, lower their environmental impact, and attract more clients will benefit by learning more about implementing sustainable business strategies.
Contact Tamara to make arrangements specific to your needs.